Bajan Car Rentals is a car rental agency in Barbados offering a wide range of services to the highest level of satisfaction.
- FREE 24 Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance.
- FREE maps and guides provided with all rentals.
- For your convenience, Barbados Driving permits are issued as required on presentation of a valid driver’s license, at delivery.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Deliveries and collections offered island wide.
- Meet and Greet Airport delivery services offered.
- Out of regular hours ( overtime ) delivery services offered.
- Easy fuel policy – All vehicles are delivered with a minimum of a ¼ tank of fuel, and we require that they are returned with the same amount as at the time of delivery. You are only charged for the fuel if this is not done. This is also all noted and explained when we deliver the vehicles to you.
- GPS Rentals are available for US$5.00 plus tax per day onto rental fee.
- Baby and booster seats available for rental at the cost of US$5.00 plus tax per day.
- The baby seats are suitable for children 5-30 lbs in total weight. All children under the age of 7 are required to be in a child seat.
- All our vehicles are NON SMOKING
- Convenient drop and go offered for returns.
A note from Raymond and Daniella at Bajan Car Rentals
The last few years have been extremely challenging and something none of us will forget anytime soon! We have made it our mission to adapt as best as possible to all the changes that have taken place in the travel and tourism industry, but it has not been without difficulty. In 2021, Barbados was hit with not only the COVID-19 pandemic but also the “Ash fallout” from a Volcano in St Vincent in April and then a Hurricane in early July. We pray that we have had the last natural disaster hit our beautiful island for the foreseeable future.
2022 has been a better year for us all. We have seen the return of many of our regular clients and quite a few new faces. It is a pleasure to continue to operate our small family business, and we hope to be able to offer competitive prices and personalized service even as we struggle with rising worldwide costs.
We look forward to seeing you soon in Beautiful Barbados.