Bajan Car Rentals is a car rental agency in Barbados offering a wide range of services to the highest level of satisfaction.
- FREE 24 Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance.
- FREE maps and guides provided with all rentals.
- For your convenience, Barbados Driving permits are issued as needed on presentation of a valid driver’s license, at delivery.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Deliveries and collections offered island wide.
- Meet and Greet Airport delivery services offered.
- Out of regular hours ( overtime ) delivery services offered.
- Easy fuel policy – All vehicles are delivered with a minimum of a ¼ tank of fuel, and we require that they are returned with the same amount as at the time of delivery. You are only charged for the fuel if this is not done. This is also all noted and explained when we deliver the vehicles to you.
- GPS Rentals are available for US$5.00 plus tax per day onto rental fee.
- Cell phone Rentals are available at the cost of US$5.00 for the initial top-up card and US$2.50 plus tax per day onto your rental package. Basic pay as you go, call or text only / NO DATA.
- Baby and booster seats available for rental at the cost of US$3.00 plus tax per day.
- The baby seats are suitable for children 5-30 lbs in total weight. All children under the age of 7 are required to be in a child seat.
- All our vehicles are NON SMOKING
- Convenient drop and go offered for returns.
A note from Raymond and Daniella at Bajan Car Rentals
The last 18 months have been extremely challenging and something none of us will forget anytime soon! We have made it our mission to adapt as best as possible to all the changes that have taken place in the travel and tourism industry, but it has not been without difficulty.
Barbados has been hit with not only the COVID 19 pandemic, which continues to be our number one challenge, but we have also been affected by “Ash fallout” from a Volcano in St Vincent in April 2021 and then a Hurricane in early July 2021.
It is said that all things happen in 3’s, and we pray that we have had the last natural disaster hit our beautiful island for the year. We plan to continue to offer competitive prices and personalized service even as we struggle with rising worldwide costs and reduced face-to-face interaction.
Some of our meet and greet services have been temporarily discontinued due to testing and quarantine protocols. We will, however, work with you and come to you anywhere island-wide once you have cleared quarantine and are free to receive your rental vehicle.
We hope to get back to normal in the not-too-distant future, but for now, we will continue to work at this NEW NORMAL and look forward to seeing you soon in Barbados.